Please click here
for information concerning our precautionary protocols for the CoronaVirus/COVID-19
Derek McClusky, M.D.
- Undergraduate: B.E., Vanderbilt University
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery
- Professional Affiliations: American College of Surgeons, American Society of Breast Surgeons
Dr. Derek McClusky was born in Tyler, TX and has been with Green Clinic since 2005 as a General Surgeon. He feels that surgery offers a chance to help alleviate symptoms and disease in a tangible way. While Dr. McClusky treats a wide variety of illnesses, he has an interest in malignant and benign breast disease.
411 East Vaughn Street, Suite 200