Please click here
for information concerning our precautionary protocols for the CoronaVirus/COVID-19
Joshua C. Mandrell, M.D.
- Undergraduate: B.A., Southern Illinois University
- Medical School: St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Affiliations: Christian Medical and Dental Association, Southern Illinois University Alumni Association Lifetime Member, American Society for Mohs Surgery
”The best doctor embodies honesty, friendliness, and knowledge. I strive to be that physician.”
Dr. Mandrell finds the variability in dermatology to be exciting. He diagnoses and treats many dermatological disorders affecting the skin, hair, or nails. These disorders range from a complicated rash to simple acne. Dr. Mandrell also performs Mohs microscopic surgery, mole checks, and laser or Botox treatments for cosmetics. Dr. Mandrell is now accepting new patients.
1200 South Farmerville Street