Please click here
for information concerning our precautionary protocols for the CoronaVirus/COVID-19
George B. Smith, M.D.
- Undergraduate: B.S., Louisiana Tech University
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine Residency- Charity Hospital
- Fellowship: Cardiology Fellowship- Baylor College of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Cardiology
- Professional Affiliations: American Medical Association, Louisiana State Medical Society, North Central Parishes Medical Society, Hypertension Committee, American Heart Association
“To try to restore the heart function to a level that will not only make life worth living, but as it was before the illness began.”
Dr. Smith is part of a busy cardiology practice that offers everything from non-invasive evaluations, which include caths and stints, to invasive evaluations with pacemakers. He also regularly performs nuclear stress, echocardiogram, and treadmill testing. A Ruston native, Dr. Smith is proud to bring modern, up-to-date cardiology to his home town.
1200 South Farmerville Street